Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happiness in Holland


” A gorgeous day basked with a warm sunshine greeted me on my
way to Holland,
where i lost myself gazing at  the picturesque countryside much like
‘Alice In Wonderland’.
An array of huge windmills spaced out on the greenery added gloss
to the occasion,
making me scream out with joy,’Oh,GOD this must be my finest 
 vacation’.
A gush of air gently swept me off the  scenic  motorway,
towards an untrodden path leaving me grounded and astray.
A streak of light filtered its way upon me,
only to see a sight that made me fall on my knee.
An assorted collection of the most prettiest tulips were packed
closely across the scattered field,
painting a picture that would make its farmer proud of his yield.
The tulips swayed in tandem left and right,to and fro to the tunes of
the soothing air,
leaving me awestruck and  speechless  having much to glare.
I bid adieu with a heavy heart being completely envisaged by its
splendour,
taken aback by all happenings leaving me much to ponder”.

No comments:

Post a Comment